Creative Oproep bij ScrapPlezier..............

Wil jij Gastdesigner bij ons zijn? Mail ons dan nu via dt@scrapplezier.nl

22 december 2017

Metal Star met Cathy Sanders..........

Vandaag op het blog laat Cathy jullie zien hoe je een metalen ster kunt maken die tevens als piek kan functioneren.


Metal star

I am sure you are just like me and horde all sorts of stuff for "one day I might need it". Well I decided it is time I use some of those goodies. Today's tutorial is about making stars out of metal coffee can lids.

This is fairly simple and doesn't take more than a minute. I die cut my star and then ran the cut star through my machine again with an embossing folder to add some embossing to it. I then simply stuck it to the top of my tree.


You could also make a whole bunch of these stars and punch holes in them to make ornaments for your tree, or string them together and make a garland.

If you have alcohol inks you can add some colour to the metal as well. The options are endless.. just think outside the box.
 
Bedankt voor het kijken en ik hoop dat jullie de afgelopen dagen net zo genoten hebben van onze kerst tutorials als ik. 24 december verschijnt de top 3 van de Kaarten Inspiratie Challenge #35 en natuurlijk onze nieuwe Kaarten Inspiratie Challenge voor december. 
Langs deze weg wil ik jullie hele fijne en gezellige kerstdagen wensen namens het hele team van Scrapplezier!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for comming by !
Bedankt voor je bezoek !
Obrigada pela visita !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...